About this item
- Set contains 76 durable and lightweight pieces that boast vibrant colors and high-quality construction.
- Set comes with an instruction manual to guide children through their building adventures.
- TINKERTOY supports key areas of a child's development growth- hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and spatial awareness.
- Build 11 different wheel-themed modelslike race cars, pull-along ducks, wheel barrels, and more.
- This set is recommended for ages 3 and up.
Learning is fun with the TINKERTOY Wild Wheels Building Set! These pieces include spools, rods, flags, washers, end caps, and wheels. Let your kids unleash their potential and creativity as they make a variety of wheeled models with this imaginative set. This set also helps children engage with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) concepts. These educational toys cultivate builders' motor skills and critical-thinking capabilities.
Number of Pieces: 76
Dimensions (Overall): 12.5 inches (H) x 3.5 inches (W) x 10 inches (L)
Weight: 1.85 pounds
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Item Number (DPCI): 204-07-2291
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Enjoying building cars with my son
5 out of 5 stars
vivacious34 — 1 year ago
Got this set a little while ago, and my son is now discovering playing with cars. I am helping to teach him hand-eye co-ordination by using these pieces! Lots of fun! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]see moreof the reviewer's review
Makes building FUN!
5 out of 5 stars
Awesome Grammy — 3 years ago
I have twin grandsons who are five. I bought two sets. What a wonderful time we have building. They each made the wagon and use it to 'transport' other small toys.see moreof the reviewer's review