About this item
- KERRYGOLD PURE IRISH SALTED BUTTER: Our European-style salted butter is made on family farms from the milk of grass-fed cows, who graze year round on lush Irish pastures, for a golden yellow butter that's rich & creamy.
- ALL-NATURAL, ALL-PURPOSE: Kerrygold Salted Butter is a great all-purpose, all-natural butter. Keep a block in your butter dish to spread on fresh bread, or enhance the flavor of your baking & cooking.
- KERRYGOLD BUTTER: Made from the milk of grass-fed cows, our pure Irish butter is rich and soft. From salted butter to unsalted, garlic and herb to reduced fat, Kerrygold butter elevates your dishes.
- MORE THAN BUTTER: Beloved for our richly flavorful butter, we put the same care and quality into our all-natural cheese, like our classic Dubliner, aged cheddar, Swiss, and Blarney Castle cheese.
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE: Kerrygold butter & cheese are made with milk from grass-fed cows not treated with rBST or other growth hormones* & raised on Irish family dairy farms. This all-natural milk is what makes our products so flavorful & creamy.
Serving Size: 1 tbsp
Serving Per Container: 16
Amount Per Serving:
Q: Is there any alcohol in this butter?
A: No alcohol in buttersubmitted bybettypassat - 3 years ago
Q: One what is $3.69? How many in a package?
A: Hi Gayle, thank you for your question! The Kerrygold Pure Irish Foils are one 8oz block of Irish Grass-fed Butter. I hope you find this answer helpful and please let me know if you have any further questionssubmitted byKerryold Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert