About this item
- BREW A CUP AND A CARAFE: Use both ground coffee and K-Cup® pods.
- STRONG BREW: Brew a stronger, more intense single cup and carafe.
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup.
- MULTI-POSITION 60 oz. WATER RESERVOIR: Can be positioned to the right, left, or along the back of the brewer to optimize counter space.
- 12-CUP THERMAL CARAFE: Included with your brewer and keeps coffee warm for up to 2 hours.
- PROGRAMMABLE CARAFE AUTO-BREW: Program your coffee maker to automatically brew a carafe up to 24 hours in advance.
- PAUSE & POUR: Automatically pauses your coffee maker mid-brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured.
- SMART START: Your coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature turns your brewer off 5 minutes after the last brew to save energy.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 8.0” tall.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP® UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert any K-Cup® pod or ground coffee and use the button controls to brew a delicious cup and carafe.
- COMPATIBLE WITH GOLD TONE MESH FILTER: A reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe. Included with your K-Duo Plus™ coffee maker."
Q: Can I use a glass carafe instead of thermal?
A: No, the K-Duo Plus coffee maker is only compatible with the included, stainless steel carafe. Thanks for your question.submitted byKeurig Care - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: This photo is misleading. No this is not a thermal pot and this product does not have a keep warm tray. The coffee must be served immediately or it gets cold. Not recommended is putting a stainless pot in microwave. This is a big disappointment I like a couple of cups in the morning and so does my husband so making a pot makes sense. Nada gets coldsubmitted byYak - 4 years ago
A: I must correct a previous answer, it is a thermal carafe. Mine will keep coffee at drinking temperature for at least 8 hours.submitted byCRD - 4 years ago
Q: Is the reservoir only used when making the carafe? I’m not wanting any water staying in the Keurig between using the pods. I’m wanting it to operate like the Keurig K-Mini unless I’m making a carafe of coffee.
A: Thanks for your question. The water reservoir is used for both the carafe and single serve portion of the K-Duo Plus. It does not work in the same way the K-Mini does. We hope this helps!submitted byKeurig Care - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: You didn’t answer their question. They are asking if they are only using the carafe, does it still prime water into the inner tank. They want to avoid water going stagnant and growing mold there. I’m guessing it still primes water because that is how the water gets heated for both carafe and kcups.submitted byPhil - 3 years ago
Q: What is the TOTAL height (with the lid flipped open) of this coffeemaker?
A: It will fit on a counter under a standard upper cabinet and is completely operational, including the handle being open and removing the reservoir for refilling. A wonderfully engineered product.submitted byCRD - 4 years ago
A: Thanks for your question. The K-Duo Plus coffee maker is 17.5”H with handle open.submitted byKeurig Care - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: can you get your hand down in the thermal carafe to occasionally give it a good cleaning?
A: Thank you for your question! The opening of the carafe is 3.15". Hope this helps.submitted byKeurig Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What high requirement is necessary to raise the two top lids on the coffee maker? (mine would need to set on the counter below my upper cabinets)?
A: Thanks for your question. The K-Duo Plus coffee maker is 17.5”H with the handle open.submitted byKeurig Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: does the carafe come with the purchase?
A: Yes, the K-Duo Plus coffee maker includes a stainless steel carafe. We hope this helps!submitted byKeurig Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this coffee make have the multi steam function?
A: Thank you for your question. The K-Duo Plus coffee maker does not have the MultiStream technology. We hope this helps!submitted byKeurig Care - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: It isn't making the same amount of coffee. When we bought it, 12 cups made 12 cups, now 12 cups makes 6 cups. Please advise.
A: In this case we strongly suggest that you contact Consumer Care at 866-901-2739. We're here to help and we want to get you back to brewing!submitted byKeurig Care - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Why does coffee taste weak when I make it in the carafe?
A: That's not what we would hope to hear. Our Customer Care team will be happy to assist you with this. Please get in touch with us at 866-901-2739.submitted byKeurig Care - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: I'm just practicing with my new Keurig K-Duo Plus and it keeps saying "add water." I'm starting with 6 cups but the add water light keeps coming on. I never have gotten it to brew???
A: Let's get you some help with this. Please call 866-901-2739, Customer Care will be more than happy to assist!submitted byKeurig Care - 3 years agoBrand expert