product description page
Key Business Analytics : The 60+ Business Analysis Tools Every Manager Needs to Know (Paperback)
About this item
Key Business Analytics will help managers apply tools to turn data into insights that help them better understand their customers, optimize their internal processes and identify cost savings and growth opportunities.
It includes analysis techniques within the following categories:
- Financial analytics – cashflow, profitability, sales forecasts
- Market analytics – market size, market trends, marketing channels
- Customer analytics – customer lifetime values, social media, customer needs
- Employee analytics – capacity, performance, leadership
- Operational analytics – supply chains, competencies, environmental impact
- Bare business analytics – sentiments, text, correlations
Each tool will follow the bestselling Key format of being 5-6 pages long, broken into short sharp advice on the essentials:
- What is it?
- When should I use it?
- How do I use it?
- Tips and pitfalls
- Further reading
This essential toolkit also provides an invaluable section on how to gather original data yourself through surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc.