product description page
Kinn's the Administrative Medical Assistant : Study Guide and Procedure Checklist Manual (Paperback) (R.
About this item
Get more practice with the essential medical assisting job skills! Designed to support Kinn's The Administrative Medical Assistant: An Applied Learning Approach, 13th Edition, Kinn's The Administrative Medical Assistant - Study Guide and Procedure Checklist Manual Package: An Applied Learning Approach, 13th Edition offers a wide range of exercises to reinforce your understanding of common administrative skills - including CAAHEP and ABHES competencies.
- A variety of exercises test your knowledge and critical thinking skills with vocabulary review, multiple choice, fill in the blank, and true/false questions.
- Additional exercises enhance learning with skills and concepts, word puzzles, case studies, workplace applications, and Internet activities.
- Procedure checklistshelp you track your performance of every procedure included in the textbook.
- Work products allow you to provide documentation to instructors and to accrediting organizations when a competency has been mastered.
- Cross-references tie together exercises in the study guide to the Connections theme in the main text.
- NEW! Eight procedure checklists based on CAAHEP competencies provide an assessment tool for MA procedures.
- NEW! Glucometer test results and Mantoux test records allow you to assess how well you're able to perform these procedures.
- NEW! Coverage of ICD-10 prepares you to use this new code set.
- NEW! SimChart for the Medical Office Connection ties EHR cases to appropriate chapters.