About this item
- The strong, durable head is constructed of stainless steel wires with a plastic handle
- The wire head is ideal for any bowl size to assist with everyday prep tasks
- Features an ergonomically designed handle that provides a comfortable grip and a hole in the handle, allowing it to be hung vertically for easy storage
- The whisk measures 11 inches in length
- Dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean up
- The strong, durable head is constructed of stainless steel wires with a plastic handle, and is completely dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
The KitchenAid Utility Whisk quickly incorporates air into the ingredients for whipped cream, whipped egg white and light and airy frostings. The whisk is packaged individually. The strong, durable head is constructed of stainless steel wires with a plastic handle, and is completely dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. The wire head is ideal for any bowl size to assist with everyday prep tasks. The handle features an integrated loop in the handle for hanging storage. The whisk measures 12 inches in length.
Number of Pieces: 1
Material: Stainless Steel, ABS
Dimensions (Overall): 11.81 inches (L) x 2.95 inches (W) x 2.36 inches thick
Weight: .18 pounds
Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Warranty Information:To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 070-05-0364
Most recent reviews
1 out of 5 stars
NDmom — 7 months ago
I have purchased 2 of these now (plus additional ones as gifts), and I am finding that although I really like the feel of this utensil (it is the perfect size!), the silver band that anchors the wires to the handle breaks after only limited use. The one I have now (my second one) is cracked in 4 pla...see moreof the reviewer's review
Not KitchenAid Quality
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
disappointed mama — 1 year ago
I own this and it broke rather fast! The handle is made of a cheap plastic and it cracked. I thought KitchenAid products were made better.see moreof the reviewer's review
I loved it until...
2 out of 5 stars
Lacey — 5 years ago
The metal looking ring at the base of the wires is not metal, it's plastic. While using it for cake mix one day I noticed something hanging ant it was a piece of plastic that broke off that ring. Did not last even a year. This will be my last KitchenAid purchase of this type. Their mixer is great, t...see moreof the reviewer's review