product description page
Knee Surgery (Hardcover) (Mark D. Miller & Brian J. Cole & Andrew Cosgarea & Brett D. Owens & James A.
about this item
Ideal for orthopaedic residents, fellows, and practicing surgeons alike, Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery offers all the step-by-step guidance you need to perform the latest techniques in knee surgery. As part of the highly visual Operative Techniques series, it boasts brief bulleted descriptions anda clean layout for ease of use,while clinical pearls help you optimize outcomes and obtain the best results.
- Highly visual atlas-style text features brief bulleted descriptions and a clean layout for ease of use.
- Clinical pearls help you optimize outcomes and obtain the best results.
- Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to give you a step-by-step guide for every procedure.
- Provides information on post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications.
- Brief notes and supporting evidence on controversies offers important details about patient-focused surgery.
- Fully updated procedural videos and figures provide enhanced visual guidance.
- Features combined coverage of sports knee surgery, arthroscopy, and total knee replacement.
- Discusses trochyioplasty, a controversial new innovation, as well as NPSL technique.
- Boasts updated coverage of key procedures and techniques in sports knee surgery.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.