About this item
- 4-slice Belgian waffle maker with removable plates
- Make 4 slice-Belgian waffles in a row and easily clean your appliance thanks to its removable die-cast plates.
- Bakes waffles with extra-deep pockets: Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside: True Belgian-style waffles
- Dishwasher safe plates for easy cleaning: Removable die-cast plates with nonstick coating for effortless food release and quick cleanup.
- No cooking monitoring needed: Red and green indicator lights for on, ready, and done; audible “ready” beep
- Five browning settings: 5 Adjustable browning settings to select your favorite browning level, from light to brown
- Vertical storage: Cord wrap and handle lock for easy storage in your cabinets
Bake up to four delicious Belgian-style waffles at a time with the KRUPS GQ502 Belgian waffle maker. The unit provides five adjustable browning levels, from light to dark, making it easy to accommodate individual preferences, and the baked waffles come with extra-deep pockets, perfect for filling with maple syrup, powdered sugar, jam, or even cream cheese or fresh fruits. Red and green indicator lights and an audible “ready” beep let you know when the KRUPS waffle maker is on, ready to bake, and when waffles have finished baking—no guesswork involved. Even more, the stainless-steel waffle maker features removable die-cast plates with a nonstick coating, which ensures effortless food release and quick cleanup. Enjoy waffles for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as an anytime snack with the easy-to-use KRUPS GQ502 Belgian waffle maker.
Material: Stainless Steel, Plastic
Dimensions (Overall): 18.9 inches (H) x 9.84 inches (W) x 9.84 inches (D)
Care & Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe Parts
Weight: 11.02 pounds
Baking Cooking Surface: Nonstick
Includes: Instruction Manual
Features: Removable Plates, Indicator Light, Locking Lid
Wattage Output: 1200 watts
Grill surface area: 90 Square inches
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 072-04-0599
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most helpful positive reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Superbabykity — 10 months ago
Amazing waffle maker! I saw this small appliance in a couple of “best waffle maker articles” and thought I’d give it a try. It cooked the waffles evenly and I love that the plates can be removed and cleaned in the dishwasher! So glad I bought this!
Most recent reviews
Krups waffle maker
5 out of 5 stars
Huskerfan — 1 month ago
I love using this waffle maker. First time using it I was amazed of how great the waffles turned out. Crispy outside and soft like a cake on the inside. Made a batch and took to work. Everyone loved them.
4 out of 5 stars
Waffle lover — 2 months ago
Works well if you set the heat on high and wait another minute or two for a crisp waffle. The bottom heating element works better/faster than the top element. The waffle plates are removable and go into the dishwasher to keep them clean. There is a soft alarm to let you know when the waffles are ...see moreof the reviewer's review
(would not recommend)
2 out of 5 stars
ketboss — 3 months ago
This is my first waffle maker. I found that it took a long while for it to heat to the indicated heat level, and when it did, waffles took way too long to cook. When they were finished, the top was never done as much as the bottom. Very disappointed.