About this item
- BRIGHT, CITRUSY RICHNESS: Make any day bright and sunny, with these moist, fluffy muffins bursting with delicious, tangy cranberries and zesty orange goodness.
- EASY TO MAKE: Simply add water, egg, and vegetable oil to the mix, stir, and bake. These delicious muffins only take about 30 minutes to make from start to finish.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Use this mix to make 12 standard muffins, 26-30 mini muffins or a cranberry orange loaf—and that’s just for starters! Add a streusel topping to create a zesty coffee cake or use the mix as a base for a cobbler. With Krusteaz, one mix means endless possibilities.
- INGREDIENTS WE’RE PROUD OF: Real orange peel and delicious, tangy cranberries come together in a classic mix made with no artificial flavors or colors.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Every order of this muffin mix includes one 18.6-ounce box with a shelf life of 548 days from production. This box is a great way to keep Krusteaz on hand when you crave it!
Serving Size: 88 g dry mix and cranberries
Serving Per Container: About 6
Amount Amount per serving:
Allergens & Warnings:CONTAINS A BIOENGINEERED FOOD INGREDIENT, CONTAINS: Wheat. May contain Milk, Egg, Soy and Tree Nuts.
Q: Can you make a quick bread loaf using this mix?
A: It makes fantastic loaves, add walnuts and take it to a whole new level!!submitted byALL SHOW NO BLOW - 2 years ago
A: Hi CJ. Yes you can! You just need some extra ingredients, 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, 3 eggs, and anything you want to add, like orange zest. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease or spray 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 2 ½-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, blend together mix, water, oil, eggs and orange zest. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 44-48 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes and remove to wire rack.submitted byKrusteaz Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Yes, but I prefer the muffin recipe. The mix tastes wonderful and I like to keep it on hand to make for guests.submitted byDonnaC - 2 years ago