product description page
Latte for Life : 45 Devotions from the Book of Ruth (Hardcover) (Renae Brumbaugh Green)
About this item
Drama. Romance. Intrigue. The Bible contains all the elements of a blockbuster movie, and the book of Ruth is one of the best. Latte for Life: 45 Devotions from the Book of Ruth follows and studies the life of Ruth as she marries, loses her husband, follows her mother-in-law to an unknown land, and then finds love once again. Learn why God showed favour to Ruth as she becomes the great-grandmother of King David and direct descendant of Jesus.
Each reading includes five inspirational sections:
- God’s Word Says . . . This is a verse-by-verse study of Ruth, so each entry begins with a Scripture from Ruth. 2. The First Cup . . . Like that delicious, first taste
- of coffee in the mornings, this section includes life- infusing commentary about the Scripture.
- Cream and Sugar . . . Just as that flavored creamer enhances our coffee experience, daily reflection and conversation with God sweetens our lives.
- The Second Cup . . . God’s Word, when studied consistently, leaves us craving more of Him. This section provides a few more relevant Scriptures, as food for thought.
- ?The Last Drop . . . A pithy quote, to be savored like that last drop of coffee.