product description page
Law of Intellectual Property (Hardcover) (Craig Allen Nard & Michael J. Madison & Mark P. McKenna)
About this item
When you purchase a new version of this casebook from the LIFT Program, you receive 1-year FREE digital access to the corresponding Examples & Explanations in your course area. Now available in an interactive study center, Examples & Explanations offer hypothetical questions complemented by detailed explanations that allow you to test your knowledge of the topics covered in class.
Starting July 1, 2017, if your new casebook purchase does not come with an access code on the inside cover of the book, please contact Wolters Kluwer customer service. The email address and phone number for customer service are on the copyright page, found within the first few pages, of your casebook.
This comprehensive and practical book focuses on the core concepts of Intellectual Property. Its innovative pedagogy engages students with problems drawn from actual cases and provides them with introductions to cases and contextual summaries in the notes.
Patent: Up to date Federal Circuit and Supreme Court case law, including:
• Nautilus, Alice, Teva, Williamson, and Lexmark
• Detailed substantive comments following the principal cases
• More statistics and charts, particularly relating to USPTO decision-making and PTAB inter partes review
• Enhanced Patent Reform Perspectives (i.e., America Invents Act)
• Expanded coverage of contemporary developments in copyright law, with 13 new cases;
• Broader coverage of recent developments gives adopters greater flexibility in choosing materials within that structure.
• Updated to reflect recent Supreme Court decisions
• New materials on bars to registration, functionality, expressive use, and remedies