About this item
- LeapPad3 is the high-performance, fun-packed Wi-Fi tablet that allows kids to learn and play in a way that's just right for them. Ages 3-9.
- Access the most engaging learning library for kids' tablets, with 1,000+ educator-approved games, apps, eBooks, videos, music and more. (Sold separately.)
- With Wi-Fi and LeapSearch powered by Zui, children can explore kid-friendly web content that is 100% pre-screened and approved by learning experts.*
- Features Wi-Fi, rechargeable battery, AC Adapter, 4GB memory, parent controls, light-touch capacitive screen, two cameras and video recorders, and more.
- Includes 10 apps: Photo Fun Ultra, Pet Pad Party game, Pet Chat, choice of 1 app download, Utility Suite and more.
From the makers of the #1 kids' learning tablet**, comes LeapPad3, a high-performing Wi-Fi tablet for ages 3 to 9 that's packed with fun. From its kid-safe web to its educator-approved library*, there are worlds to explore. Plus this compact tablet features LeapFrog's fast new quad-core processor.
Dimensions (Overall): 5.22 inches (L) x 7.03 inches (W) x 1.03 inches thick
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Weight: 1.89 pounds
Includes: USB cable
Battery Charge Life: Up to 9 Hours
Screen Resolution: 176 x 220
Grade Level: 1st Grade, Preschool, 4th Grade, 3rd Grade, 2nd Grade
Screen Size: 5.0 inches
Educational Focus: Writing, Vocabulary, reading, Math, Creative Thinking
Operating System Compatibility: Windows, PC, Mac
Learning Platform: LeapFrog LeapPad
Battery: 1 Non-universal Lithium ion, Required, included
Item Number (DPCI): 204-04-1286
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Can't log in with correct passcode
1 out of 5 stars
Kekik — 1 year ago
had it for some time now and can't log in. Logged in on here to make sure I have right passcode and still won't allow me to log in and can't reset it without passcode.see moreof the reviewer's review
Not as durable as the old ones.
(would not recommend)
2 out of 5 stars
Carrie — 1 year ago
We had a very old LP Explorer that was a hand me down from my now 10 year-old nephew. That thing is a beast and could easily last a few more years. However, we wanted our 3 year-old to have her own instead of getting everything handed down. We bought this for Christmas. It is not holding up as well ...see moreof the reviewer's review
3 out of 5 stars
OctoberAngel — 2 years ago
Overall, my 4 year old daughter and I loved the learning and fun she had with the leap pad glo, however, I ended up having to buy 2 of them, after the first one lost sound (also wouldn't play a game cartridge). The sound has now gone completely silent on the second unit as well so my daughter has un...see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
JenJen — 2 years ago
Although my almost 6 y.o. daughter hasn't played this specific game yet. She had one exactly like it that I bought her when she was 4 and she played it and really did learn so much. She would come to me and start telling me about the solar system and I was like, what? Where in the world did you lear...see moreof the reviewer's review
Durability is lacking.
1 out of 5 stars
Artemisabauer — 2 years ago
We have been a leap pad family for around two years now, and absolutely loved the leap pad 2. I was really excited to get this for my son for his birthday. We got the product, and it worked great! That is, until the screen cracked not even a month into owning it. The durability of the leap pad was f...see moreof the reviewer's review