About this item
- Get an early start on numbers & counting for kids ages 2+ years.
- Features 20 interactive number and food tiles and tile reader that stick to magnetic surfaces
- Press tiles to count along with Scout or a music button to hear fun songs
- Matching numbers to food sets teaches they represent quantities
- Teaches numbers & counting, colors and matching. Three AAA demo batteries included.
Get ready for a feast of number and counting learning fun with LeapFrog Fridge Numbers Magnetic Number Set for little picnickers ages 2 and up. Help Scout pack a picnic lunch with 20 singing and talking number and food tiles that serve as entrees to learning early math skills, colors and food groups. Place a food tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear the number and count along with Scout-"One-Two! Two carrots! Look for the number two." Then press the music note button to hear Scout sing a number song chock full of cuteness!
Material: Plastic, metal
Suggested Age: 2-4 years
Grade Level: Preschool
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Math, Letters and Numbers
Battery: 2 AA Alkaline, Required, included
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-0081
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
good education toy
5 out of 5 stars
Danielle — 1 year ago
Cute and good learning experience, only complaint is that I wish the shape was more obvious, sometimes my daughter doesnt understand why it wont make noise and that is because it is upside down. The shape of the pieces is almost a rectangle, so she cant tell, she is just turned 2.