About this item
Click to chat with an expert
- LeapFrog® LeapStart Spy Math with Critical Thinking Activity Book is jam-packed with 30+ replayable activities that engage kids ages 5-7 at the 1st grade level to keep them playing and learning for hours. Sneaks Weasel is on the run! Get on the case with Opal Opossum and use super-sleuthing skills to explore math and critical thinking.
- Teaches 18 math and critical thinking skills: identifying fractions, solving problems with unknown numbers, solving word problems and more.
- Includes 30+ replayable activities, 25+ reward stickers and a spy decoder that encourages critical thinking to solve puzzles.
- Level 4: 1st Grade. Perfect for ages 5-7.
- Works with all LeapStart systems. (Sold separately.)
Get clued into early math and critical thinking skills with this fun-filled, interactive activity book for Leap Start™-the interactive learning system designed to get your child ready for school and life.LeapFrog® LeapStart™ Spy Math with Critical Thinking Activity Book is jampked with 30+ replayable activities that engage kids ages 5-7 at the 1st grade level to keep them playing and learning for hours.
Suggested Age: 5-7 Years
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade
Operating System Compatibility: PC, Windows, Mac
Learning Platform: LeapFrog LeapStart
Software Publisher: LeapFrog
Educational Focus: Math
Item Number (DPCI): 204-04-0687
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.