product description page
LeapFrog LeapStart Kindergarten Activity Book: Amazing Animals and Conservation
About this item
Click to chat with an expert
- LeapFrog® LeapStart Amazing Animals with Conservation Activity Book is jam-packed with 30+ replayable activities that engage kids ages 4-6 at the kindergarten level to keep them playing and learning for hours. Explore the animal kingdom and learn the unique ways animals move, communicate and more. Plus, learn ways to help protect animal environments!
- Helps teach 11 life science and conservation skills: comparing characteristics of animals, understanding human impact on animal habitats and more.
- Includes 30+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers.
- Level 3: Kindergarten. Perfect for ages 4-6.
- Works with all LeapStart systems. (Sold separately.)
Go wild for animals, nature and conservation with this fun-filled, interactive activity book for LeapStart™-the interactive learning system designed to get your child ready for school and life.LeapFrog® LeapStart™ Amazing Animals with Conservation Activity Book is jampked with 30+ replayable activities that engage kids ages 4-6 at the kindergarten level to keep them playing and learning for hours.
Suggested Age: 4-6 years
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade
Operating System Compatibility: Mac, PC, Windows
Learning Platform: LeapFrog LeapStart
Software Publisher: LeapFrog
Educational Focus: Science
Item Number (DPCI): 204-04-0681
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.