About this item
- An adjustable timer allows all ages to play. No batteries required.
- The 26 letters are color coded to provide different levels of difficulty.
- Extra add-on activity cards for advanced, fast-action, word-building fun.
- Helps teach the alphabet as it builds matching and fine motor skills.
- Play solo or with a friend. Ages 3-6 years.
Make learning a blast with LeapFrog Leaping Letters. Designed with kids ages 3-6 in mind, there are plenty of ways to play for fast-action alphabet learning fun. Kids race against the clock to put all the letters pieces in their spots before time runs out and they go POP!
Suggested Age: 4-6 years
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Writing
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-0124
overall: 3 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
4 out of 5 stars
INgRID — 1 year ago
Great game to play with a toddler to teach him/her the ABCs. You set the timer it comes with and race to put all the letters on before it pops. Just wish it had a storage where I can put all the letters in to keep the whole game together.see moreof the reviewer's review
Misses the mark
(would not recommend)
2 out of 5 stars
jakobcarter — 1 year ago
I am generally a big fan of Leap Frog products, but unfortunately Leaping Letters has been a disappointment. The letter try will not lock down into position, making the "leaping" feature useless. There isn't any storage for the letters or the word building cards, making it easy to lose pieces and no...see moreof the reviewer's review