About this item
This impactful short book shows you how to accelerate your development of PHP applications using the popular CakePHP web application development framework and unit testing. This is a test driven development approach to learning and using the CakePHP framework to build faster, better PHP-based web applications.
What you'll learn
- What is unit testing and CakePHP and how to put the two together
- What is clean coding
- What is TDD and the development cycle using this approach
- How to work with fixtures, model tests, text callbacks, controller tests, and more
- How to do mocks, test suites, testing from command line and more
- How to work with code coverage, fixtures data and testing private methods
Who this book is for
This book is for experienced PHP programmers and web developers who have little or no experience using CakePHP and/or unit testing.
Number of Pages: 500
Genre: Computers + Internet
Publisher: Springer Verlag
Author: Radharadhya Dasa
Street Date: August 22, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-23-0158
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.