Master the Essentials of Realistic Drawings
With Lee Hammond's Big Book of Drawing, your art will spring to life! From laughing children and frolicking tigers to fruit so vivid it makes your mouth water, you'll discover how to realistically draw your favorite subjects and how to draw them well! Learn to:
- Use easy-to-master graphing and shaping techniques to better portray your subject
- Replicate the effects of light through blending and shading
- Accurately render the personalities of people and animals
- Realistically draw flowers and natural elements by applying hard or soft edges
- Achieve a range of effects by using different brands of colored and graphite pencils
Whether you're a beginner or a professional, with Lee Hammond's instruction you'll find the arsenal of tools you need to create stunning, real-life drawings that will captivate your audience.
Now beginning artists can get all the drawing help they need in one convenient place. Bestselling author Lee Hammond is known for her clear, basic methods for drawing nearly any subject. This giant book brings together the best projects from her other titles into one super-sized guide. Readers will find: - Popular subjects like people, animals, flowers and nature - An encouraging "You Can Do It" section - Clear step-by-step instructions to guarantee success - Chapters on choosing materials and mastering basic techniques This entire book showcases realistic, appealing artwork that's truly achievable. Anyone can find creative success with Lee Hammond leading the way!
Number of Pages: 240
Sub-Genre: Techniques / General
Publisher: F & W Media Inc
Author: Lee Hammond
Street Date: February 1, 2004
Item Number (DPCI): 248-22-0689