About this item
- Features twin vertical stabilizers, tinted cockpit, large air intakes, navigation lights, 2 engines and movable wings
- Check out the dark-yellow blue and white color scheme
- Move the wings into takeoff position, zoom down the runway and soar into the sky
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12
- Includes more than 95 LEGO bricks
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a futuristic jet or an airplane
- Super Soarer measures over 1" (5cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 6" (17cm) wide
- Futuristic jet measures over 1" (4cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 4" (11cm) wide
- Airplane measures over 1" (4cm) high, 4" (11cm) long and 5" (14cm) wide
LEGO® Creator Sourer 31042:Thunder high into the sky with the 3-in-1 Super Soarer! Reach lightning speed with the 3-in-1 Super Soarer, featuring twin stabilizers, air intakes, 2 engines and movable wings. Rebuilds into a futuristic jet or an airplane. Enjoy supersonic adventures with the Super Soarer, featuring a dark-yellow, blue and white color scheme, twin vertical stabilizers, tinted cockpit, large air intakes, navigation lights, 2 engines and movable wings. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model can be rebuilt to create a futuristic jet or an airplane for a treble build-and-play experience.
Number of Pieces: 100
Dimensions (Overall): 5.55 inches (H) x 1.81 inches (W) x 7.52 inches (L)
Weight: .4 pounds
Includes: Toy building components
Suggested Age: 6-12 years
Certifications: CPSIA Certified
Language: English, French, Spanish
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
Item Number (DPCI): 204-00-1584
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Looks great from the outside!
(would not recommend)
3 out of 5 stars
Drumdude2001 — 10 months ago
I bought this set for the LEGO Ideas Test Lab competition. I'm not really sure what I was expecting, but I was surprised at the robustness of the main model. I also wasn't expecting such a well-working function, but I have to say that it doesn't look good with the wings forward at all, kind of defea...see moreof the reviewer's review
Very very nice set!
5 out of 5 stars
lego1095 — 11 months ago
This set is very small, but also very cool! The A model is definitely the best, while the B and C models are just average. The A model is a nice looking, sleek jet, and the colors are nice. It has a very cool function where you can pull the back two engines to adjust the width of the wing span.see moreof the reviewer's review
Very pleasantly surprised!
5 out of 5 stars
Bananaworld — 2 years ago
With its go-faster colour-scheme, superb swooshability, and variable-geometry swinging wings, 2016's 'Super Soarer' is wonderful fun and jolly good value. LEGO's Creator jet aircraft are always good, but I had no idea that this one had such a great feature built in. I knew the wings swept backwards...see moreof the reviewer's review