About this item
- Includes 2 minifigures: a police officer and a crook
- Features a police helicopter with seat, opening door and window, searchlight and spinning propellers, plus an ATM with opening door on the front
- Quick-start elements get the play started sooner
- Easy-to-follow building instructions also included
- Accessory elements include a crowbar, 2 banknotes, walkie-talkie and handcuffs
- Helicopter measures over 3" (8cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
- ATM measures over 1" (4cm) high and under 1" (1cm) wide and 1" (2cm) deep
LEGO® Juniors Police Helicopter Chase 10720:Catch the thief and protect the ATM with the Police Helicopter Chase! Join the police and be a hero with the LEGO® Juniors Police Helicopter Chase, featuring a helicopter with spinning propellers, an ATM and accessories. This LEGO® Juniors set offers an easy start to building with the LEGO brick for ages 4-7, with easy-to-assemble models featuring iconic reality-based hero adventures. Includes 2 minifigures: a police officer and a crook.
Number of Pieces: 63
Dimensions (Overall): 6.18 inches (L) x 2.4 inches (W) x 5.55 inches (H)
Care & Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Suggested Age: 4-7 years
Weight: .31 pounds
Includes: Toy building components
Certifications: CPSIA Certified
Language: English, French, Spanish
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
Item Number (DPCI): 204-00-1530
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Fairly easy to put together and loads of fun!
5 out of 5 stars
MichelleBradshawAuthor — 3 months ago
The kiddo and I had so much fun putting together the Lego Juniors Lego City Police Helicopter Chase kit. Putting Lego sets together has become one of our favorite things we do together for Make Something Monday. I love it as much as he does! It was fairly easy to put together and loads of fun!see moreof the reviewer's review
Very enjoyable for 4 year old.
5 out of 5 stars
Mom — 1 year ago
Excellent set. My 4 year old did it mostly by himself. Great pieces and two people! Endless his of play over the past month.see moreof the reviewer's review