About this item
- Explore Middle-earth and trek through the treacherous High Pass over The Misty Mountains, or discover the depths of Goblin Town and Rivendell.
- Partake in Treasure Quests, mine for gems, discover loot from enemies, craft powerful magical items or build immense new LEGO® structures.
- Play as your favorite characters from The Hobbit films, including Bilbo, Gandalf, and the Dwarves. Each has his own special – and hilarious – ability.
- Collect, combine and forge new items using Mithril, the most precious metal in Middle-earth.
- Triumph in a game of riddles and learn to wield the power of The One Ring.
- Play on game consoles using easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option.
- Play on Nintendo 3DS and Playstation Vita using wireless play (two copies of the game required).
GAME OVERVIEW: From the makers of the immensely popular LEGO® The Lord of the Rings, comes LEGO® The Hobbit, an interactive game inspired by the first two films in The Hobbit Trilogy: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, productions of New Line Cinema and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures (MGM) as well as the collection of LEGO® The Hobbit construction sets. Gamers play along with their favorite scenes from the films and follow the Hobbit Bilbo Baggins as he is recruited by the Wizard Gandalf to aid Thorin Oakenshield and his Company of Dwarves. Bilbo goes on a journey through Middle-earth to help the Dwarves reclaim their lost Kingdom of Erebor within the Lonely Mountain. Along the way, he is introduced to ravenous Trolls, dangerous Orcs and, of course, Gollum and his precious Ring. Players utilize and combine the Dwarves' unique abilities - often with hilarious results - to solve the most diverse Quests of any LEGO® videogame to date.
Model Compatibility: PlayStation 4
ESRB Content Description: Cartoon violence, comic mischief
Also Available On: WiiU, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3
Electronics Condition: New
Video Game Genre: Action/adventure
Developer: TT Games
ESRB Age Rating: E10 - Everyone 10 and Older
Video game sub-genre: Action, Adventure
Street Date: April 8, 2014
Item Number (DPCI): 207-34-1474
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.