About this item
- Build one of five multi-functional robots and control them with our easy-to-use coding blocks on your tablet!
- Includes a LEGO Move Hub with Bluetooth connectivity, interactive motor and Color & Distance Sensor
- LEGO BOOST building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Vernie the robot is over 10” high. Frankie the cat is over 6” tall. M.T.R.4 is over 4” high, 9” long and 5” wide. Guitar4000 is over 1” high, 16” long and 5” wide. The Autobuilder is 10” high, 7” long and 6” wide
- 847 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- The LEGO BOOST app is available for selected iOS, Android and Kindle smart devices. Visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices. The app offers regular updates with new challenges and coding options designed to encourage social play.
Q: Does this work well with the 8th generation (2020) iPad? Thanks!
A: You can check our list of internally tested devices to see if yours is compatible over at LEGO.build/DeviceCheck-BV. - Jayare, LEGO® Customer Servicesubmitted byLEGO Customer Service - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can a Chrome book be used for this? Thanks
A: Hi there! Unfortunately, a Chrome Book is not compatible with the app. To find out more, visit LEGO.build/DeviceCheck-BV. - Manouk, LEGO® Customer Service.submitted byLEGO Customer Service - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do you have to break the set apart to change models?
A: Hi there! Yes, that's correct! This creative set enables you to create 1 of 5 multifunctional models at a time. - Jon, LEGO® Customer Servicesubmitted byLEGO Customer Service - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this work with a tablet?
A: It does! We have a wide list of compatible devices (on Android, Apple, and Kindle), and we're always working to test new ones. Check to see if your device is compatible by visiting LEGO.build/DeviceCheck-BV. - Sarah, LEGO® Customer Servicesubmitted byLEGO Customer Service - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this set compatable with lego ninjaco 70652 stormbringer?
A: Hi Mary! If you have both 17101 BOOST Creative Toolbox and 70652 Stormbringer, you can combine them to bring a dragon roaring to life. Kind regards, Emily LEGO® Customer Servicesubmitted byLEGO Customer Service - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the mobile app compatible with an apple iPod?
A: Hello Gramma, thanks for your query. We provided an overview of tested and compatible devices for LEGO® BOOST that you can look up on this website: https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/device-guide/boostsubmitted byLEGO Customer Service - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you have two items built at the same time?
A: Hello apeh2000, thanks for your query. The LEGO® elements included will allow you to build one model at a time.submitted byLEGO Customer Service - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the app available on a kindle fire for kids?
A: Hello! The LEGO® Boost app is not available for the kids editions of the Kindle Fire tablets. It is available for other versions of Kindle Fire devices though! These include: Fire 7 (2017) Fire HD 8 (2015) Fire HD 8 (2016) Fire HD 8 (2017) Fire HD 10 (2015) Fire HD 10 (2017) We also have mobile device compatibility in the works! You can see the updated list of compatible devices on our Device Guide page here: https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/device-guide/boost. Please reach out to our customer service teams via call, chat or email if you have any other questions about the LEGO Boost set! LEGO.com/Servicesubmitted byLEGO Customer Service - 6 years agoBrand expert