Loading, please wait...
:

product description page

LEGO Star Wars Ewok Village 10236

LEGO Star Wars Ewok Village 10236 - image 1 of 9

About this item

Bring Endor to life with the LEGO Star Wars Ewok Village 10236 building set. This Star Wars LEGO set lets kids build and play with an Ewok village that’s straight out of Return of the Jedi. It has a tree-trunk hideout, rope walkways, working catapults and more. A must-have for collectors and fans alike, Star Wars LEGOs come with lots of cool accessories, including an R2D2 figure and 16 LEGO Star Wars minifigures, including Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca and C-3PO. Ages 12 and up.
Number of Pieces: 1990
Dimensions (Overall): 18.9 inches (H) x 3.58 inches (W) x 22.91 inches (L)
Weight: 6.94 pounds
Material: Plastic
Includes: Toy building components
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Certifications: CPSIA Certified
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Language: English, French, Spanish
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
TCIN: 14663024
UPC: 673419191425
Item Number (DPCI): 204-00-1347
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
$249.99
WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.

Most helpful positive reviews

Very good set, I love it

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
kenken 3 years ago
Very good set, I love it
Do you find this helpful?
yes (1)no (0)report

LEGO Star Wars Ewok Village

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
FORCEISSTRONG 3 years ago
It is my son's birthday gift and he was excited to receive this gift. I had fun watching him build it and when I helped him when he needed my help. He built 95% and the other 5% we built together. It took some time, don't know how long because I didn't time us. It is really awesome once it was compl...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (9)no (1)report

Awesome

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
Bill 3 years ago
Great build ..., need to revamp this review section way too longsee moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (4)no (1)report

What a great iconic set!

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
Tom 2 years ago
Many figures, traps, great for play and display.
Do you find this helpful?
yes (1)no (1)report

Most recent reviews

Love it

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
TRIGUN 1 year ago
I love these Star Wars 'scene' sets, so this is a great addition for me. It's an important scene too, and considering the size and what you get, it represents excellent value for money, especially with the huge amount of mini figures included here. Some of the more recent Lego sets are showing signs...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

Lego Ewok Village, Awesome Set A++++++

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
CraigH 1 year ago
This Lego set (In my thoughts) is the best Star Wars Lego set ever made and I only wish that it had a Lego Ultimate Collectors Symbol on the box art. This set is my most favourite of the many Star Wars Lego Sets that I have in my collection so this set will amaze any Star Wars Lego fan for the love...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

Great Set

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
BerserkMatthew 1 year ago
I loved the detail that was put into it. It is a large and relatively challenging build (for children), but the playability that comes along with it should last quite a while. You can quite literally re-enact the scenes in the movie that this set was built for. The only complaint I have is the price...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

The best Star Wars Lego set!

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
sixwashington4 1 year ago
I have built most of the large Star Wars sets from the last several years and this is by far the best! It looks awesome on display, the build is fun, the play features are extensive, and it includes an excellent selection of mini-figures. I wish all of the large Star Wars playsets measured up to thi...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. See our price match guarantee. See how a store is chosen for you.