About this item
- One 15 oz Libby's 100% Pure Canned Pumpkin
- Pure pumpkin puree is ideal for adding to dessert mixes and batters
- Libby's canned pumpkin is grown in the USA and is all natural with no preservatives
- All natural pumpkin puree is a superfood that is gluten free and an excellent source of Vitamin A
- Canned pumpkin puree is ideal for your favorite recipes including Thanksgiving pie, pumpkin muffins, smoothies and more
- Pure pumpkin puree is excellent for sweet and savory recipes
- Store canned pumpkin in a cool, dry place
Serving Size: 122.0 g
Serving Per Container: 3.5
Amount Per Serving:
Q: Is this considered pumpkin puree for baking brads and cookies?
A: Yes, Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin is pumpkin puree. Nothing is added to the pumpkin – no salt, no sugar, no artificial flavorings, colorings, or preservatives. Some water is removed to concentrate the pumpkin for an even consistency and fresh, rich taste. Perfect for all your baking needs. Luz - Libby's® Brand Ambassadorsubmitted byNestle Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Yes. You want plain pumpkin with no spicessubmitted byJakey - 3 years ago
Q: Is it gluten-free? Gluten is in many things you wouldn't suspect.
A: Thanks for reaching out! It is gluten free. -Sabrinasubmitted byNestle Product Expert - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: How long does this keep once the can is opened?
A: Libby's Pumpkin products may be stored out of the can, in an airtight plastic container, for 1 week in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in the freezer.submitted byNestle Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this item ok to feed to dogs?
A: Just as our Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin is a good source of fiber, vitamin A and antioxidants for humans, we have heard these benefits also promote good digestive health for pets. We recommend you consult your veterinarian for feeding uses. -Sabrina Libby's Pumpkin Brand Ambassadorsubmitted byNestle Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert