About this item
- Kitchen magically recognizes accessories and responds to kids’ actions, teaching kids cause and effect
- Fun sound effects include sizzling when pan or pot is on stove, water flow when faucet is on, and chopping when food is on the cutting board!
- Download the free Cook n Learn app on a tablet for 4 modes of play and learning with free play, games, recipes and music
- App magically recognizes kids’ actions and responds on screen
- Games teach kids about food groups, recipes, colors, shapes, numbers and more
- Lots of storage for dishes, cups, and utensils
- “Garden” from which kids can pick their fruits and vegetables
- 40+ accessories including pans, plates, cups, silverware, cooking utensils, and play goods.
- Oven light goes on like a real oven when opened
- Kitchen is big enough for multiple children to play
- Requires 4xAA batteries (not included)
- Age: 2+ years
Let your kids’ imaginations run free with the Cook ‘n Learn Smart Kitchen! This interactive play kitchen deepens play with responsive Bluetooth technology. Toddlers and Preschoolers will love hearing the knife chopping, eggs sizzling, and water pouring just like in a real kitchen! Introduce a tablet and load the free Cook ‘n Learn app to take kitchen role-play to a new level of interactive play. With 4 modes of play with the App, there will be hours of fun and learning for your little master chef!
Number of Pieces: 26
Dimensions (Overall): 39.5 inches (H) x 30.0 inches (W) x 14.5 inches (D)
Suggested Age: 2 Years and Up
Battery: 4 AA Alkaline, Required, not included
Item Number (DPCI): 082-03-0765
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
(would not recommend)
3 out of 5 stars
Ktkat13 — 4 months ago
I got this kitchen for my girls as a Christmas present. We have had problems connecting to it since day one. An now it won’t connect at all. We’ve only had it 6 months. Cute kitchen an great idea now if only it worked.see moreof the reviewer's review
The kitchen was a gift from my grandmother to my daughter for Christmas(2017) it was defective the oven made a loud sound when you opened it, the other door didn't close all the way. The countertop didn't like up correctly for me to put the screws in took pictures and Little Tikes sent a new one and...see moreof the reviewer's review
I love how interactive this kitchen is and the different modes to make the activities geared more towards the age of the child playing with it. However, maybe I have defective foods but they don't register when set on the square on the cutting board. This is very frustrating for a toddler and my son...see moreof the reviewer's review
Being a little tikes play set, I expected quality. The parts don't fit together like they should. The actual RFID/ blue tooth doesn't work. Customer service is a joke. Emails don't get returned and they don't answer the phone. My kids love playing with the set but they are not getting the full exper...see moreof the reviewer's review
4 out of 5 stars
Lita2LRKI — 10 months ago
3 yo grand-daughter loves this. The app works great with it and opens up great ideas for more fun play. A bit too many pieces, though, so we've put a few away for when the others get "lost" or ruined.see moreof the reviewer's review