product description page
Lonely Planet Austria (Paperback) (Marc Di Duca & Kerry Christiani & Catherine Le Nevez & Donna Wheeler)
About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Austria is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll the palaces and cathedrals of Vienna, ski the slopes of the Austrian Alps, or take a lazy trip through the valleys and lakes of the countryside; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Austria and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Austria Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, architecture
- Free, convenient pull-outVienna map (included in print version), plus over 51maps
- Covers Vienna, Danube Valley, Burgenland, Linz, The Traunviertel, The Muhlviertel, The Innviertel, Styria, Graz, The Salzkammergut, Bad Ischl, Slazburg, Salzburgerland, Carinthia, Tyrol, Innsbruck, Vorarlberg and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Austria, our most comprehensive guide to Austria, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for a guide focused on Vienna? Check outLonely Planet Vienna guide for a comprehensive look at all the city hasto offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times