product description page
Lonely Planet Boston (Paperback) (Mara Vorhees)
about this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Bostonis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Trace American history along the Freedom Trail, feel the intensity of Red Sox Nation at Fenway Park, or take an enchanting lantern-lit stroll through Beacon Hill; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Boston and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Boston Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, architecture, colleges and universities, sports, eating, drinking, nightlife, and more
- Free, convenient pull-outBoston map (included in print version), plus over 35 color local maps
- Covers Charlestown, West End, North End, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Downtown, the Waterfront, South End, Chinatown, Back Bay, Kenmore Square, Fenway, Seaport District, Cambridge, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Boston, our most comprehensive guide to Boston, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's New Englandguide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.