product description page
Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies (Paperback) (John Lee)
about this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch wildlife in Jasper National Park, stroll the seawall at Vancouver's Stanley Park, and set sail on a ferry service through the Inside Passage; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies Travel Guide:
- Color images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, aboriginal culture, the arts, and the best of west coast cuisine, local beer and wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version)
- Coverage of Alberta, British Columbia, the Yukon, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies, our most comprehensive guide to British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on the highlights of Vancouver? Check out Lonely Planet's Vancouver guide for a comprehensive look at what Vancouver has to offer.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Canada guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer or Discover Canada, a photo-rich guide focused on the country's most popular sights.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, John Lee, Brendan Sainsbury, and Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' -