product description page
Lonely Planet Discover 2018 London : Top Sights, Authentic Experiences - (Paperback)
About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet DiscoverLondonis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gallery hop along the Thames, explore dark history and glittering crown jewels in the Tower of London, and sample real ale in historic pubs, all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's DiscoverLondon Travel Guide:
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, music, architecture, food & drink, literature, politics.
- Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 39 color maps
- Covers Westminster, the West End, the City, the South Bank, Camden, Islington, Notting Hill, Kensington, Clerkenwell, Shoreditch & Spitalfields, East London, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's DiscoverLondon, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on London's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences and extensively covers all of the city's neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's London guide. Or check out Pocket London, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Great Britain and England guides for a comprehensive look at all England has to offer, or DiscoverGreat Britain, a photo-rich guide to Great Britain's most popular attractions.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet gu