About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely PlanetDiscover Florida is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the magic of Walt Disney World resort, stroll and peruse paintings on a Miami art walk, or get under the surface and take a snorkeling trip in the Keys; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Florida and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely PlanetDiscover Florida:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, environmental issues, cuisine, lifestyle, customs
- Over 53 color maps
- Covers Walt Disney Resort, Orlando, Universal Orlando Resort, Palm Beach, Gold Coast, Miami, Florida Keys, Everglades National Park, Tampa Bay, Gulf Coast and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely PlanetDiscover Florida, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Florida's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the state has to offer? Check out Lonely PlanetFlorida guide.
- Looking for a guide for Miami? Check out Lonely PlanetMiami & the Keys guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely PlanetEasternUSA guide for a comprehensive look at all the country/region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyon