product description page
Lonely Planet Discover France (Paperback) (Nicola Williams & Alexis Averbuck & Oliver Berry)
About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover France is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the lights of Paris from the Eiffel Tower, go on a Champagne-tasting tour of Reims and explore captivating chateaux; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of France and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover France:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, architecture, politics, cuisine, wine, customs.
- Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 38 colour maps
- Covers Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Reims, Loire Valley, Burgundy, Lyon, Bordeaux, Provence, French Alps, Nice, Cannes, St Tropez, Monaco, Chamonix, Marseille, Versailles, Chartres, Disneyland Resort Paris
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover France, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on France's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's France guide.
- Looking for a guide for Paris? Check out Lonely Planet's Parisguide for a comprehensive look at all the city hasto offer; Lonely Planet's Discover Paris, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions; or Lonely Planet's Pocket Paris, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelve