product description page
Lonely Planet Discover New Zealand (Paperback) (Charles Rawlings-Way)
about this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover New Zealand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore geothermal Rotorua, kayak the dark cobalt waters of Milford Sound, or sip sauvignon blanc in the Marlborough Wine; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of New Zealand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover New Zealand:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, environment, Maori culture, sports
- Free, convenient pull-out New Zealand map (included in print version), plus over 60 colour maps
- Covers Auckland, Rotorua, Wellington, Marlborough, Nelson, Christchurch, Queenstown, Bay of Islands, Otago Peninsula, Napier, Milford Sound and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover New Zealand, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on New Zealand's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check outLonely Planet's New Zealand guide.
- Looking for a guide for New Zealand's South Island or North Island? Check out Lonely Planet'sNew Zealand's South Island guide or New Zealand's North Island guide for a comprehensive look at what each island has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Charles Rawlings-Way.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.