About this item
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Eastern USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Get active underwater in Florida Keys, hit the streets of New York City, or watch leaves change color in New England; all with your trusted travel companion. Begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Eastern USA Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, arts, architecture, music, wildlife, landscapes, lifestyle, sports, cuisine
- Covers New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New England, Washington DC, Florida, the Great Lakes, North & South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Eastern USA, our most comprehensive guide to Eastern USA, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.