About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Hawaiiis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Learn to surf or lie in the sun on a sugary tropical beach, hike across ancient lava flows and up craggy peaks, or curve down Maui's lushest coast on the Road to Hana; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hawaii and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Hawaii Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, politics, arts & crafts, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife, and island customs
- Free, convenient pull-outsheet-map (included in print version), plus over 83color maps
- Covers Oahu, Honolulu, Waikiki, Kailua, Hawaii the Big Island, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Maui, Lahaina, Road to Hana, Lanai, Molokai, Niihau, Kauai, Na Pali Coast, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Hawaii, our most comprehensive guide to Hawaii, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on only one or a few islands in this destination? Check outLonely Planet'sDiscoverHawaii the Big Island, Discover Kauai, Discover Maui,and Discover Honolulu, Waikiki & Oahu,handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.