about this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Make My DayBerlinis a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening. Start the day with a visit to the Reichstag, spend the afternoon at Museumsinsel and see in the evening at the Brandenburg Gate; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
Inside the Lonely PlanetMake My DayBerlin Travel Guide:
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city's must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full colour images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Make My DayBerlin, a fun, interactive way to plan your perfect day.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Berlin's neighbourhoods? Check outLonely PlanetBerlin.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely PlanetGermany, for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, orDiscover Germany, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.