About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Make My Day Rio de Janeiro is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening. Start the day with a visit to Cristo Redentor, spend the afternoon at Ipanema Beach and then make your way to Pao de Acucar for amazing sunset views; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
Inside Lonely Planet Make My Day Rio de Janeiro:
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city's must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full color images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out Rio de Janeiro map
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Make My Day Rio de Janeiro, a fun, interactive way to plan your perfect day.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Rio de Janeiro's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet'sRio de Janeiroguide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet'sBrazilguide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.