About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Montenegro is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy the view of Sveti Stefan while lazing on the beach, visit Njegos' tomb on top of Black Mountain, or experience ancient history in Kotor; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montenegro and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Montenegro Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviewsfor all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, architecture, politics, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 23 localmaps
- Useful features - including What's New, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Outdoor Activities
- Coverage of Dubrovnik, Podgorica, Kotor, Herceg Novi, Tivat, Budva, Petrovac, Niksic, Plav, Sveti Stefan, Przno, Perast, Ulcinj, Budva, Rijeka Crnojevica, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Montenegro, our most comprehensive guide to Montenegro, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times