product description page
Lonely Planet Paris (Paperback) (Catherine Le Nevez & Christopher Pitts & Nicola Williams)
about this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Grab a cafe creme at a Parisian sidewalk cafe, explore the grand Champs-Elysees, shop for haute couture in the city's vintage flea markets or take in the riches of one of the great art repositories of the world; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Paris Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, music, museums, fashion, architecture, cuisine.
- Free, convenient pull-outParis map (included in print version), plus over 48 colour maps
- Covers Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Louvre & Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, Menilmontant, Bastille, Latin Quarter, St Germain, Les Invalides, Montparnasse and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Paris, our most comprehensive guide to Paris, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Paris? Check out Lonely Planet'sDiscover Paris, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions, orPocket Paris, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's France guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover France, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Catherine Le Nevez, Christopher Pitts and Nicola Williams.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.