product description page
Lonely Planet Pocket Kuala Lumpur : Top Sights, Local Life, Made Easy (Paperback) (Isabel Albiston)
About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Kuala Lumpur is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the exhilarating views from the Petronas Towers, soak up the British colonial past in Merdeka Square, make a pilgrimage to the sacred Hindu site Batu Caves; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Kuala Lumpur and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Kuala Lumpur:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Kuala Lumpur map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Golden Triangle, Petronas Towers & KLCC, Chinatown & Merdeka Square, Masjid India, Chow Kit & Kampung Baru, Lake Gardens & Brickfields and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Pocket Kuala Lumpur, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penangguide.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times