product description page
Lonely Planet Pocket Tenerife (Paperback) (Lonely Planet Publications & Josephine Quintero)
About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Tenerife is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the Museo de la Naturaleza y el Hombre in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, celebrate Carnaval with the locals and relax on beautiful beaches; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Tenerife and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Tenerife:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Tenerife map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Cuadrilataro, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Pocket Tenerife, a colorful, easy-to-use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick-trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Tenerife's neighbourhoods? Check out ourLonely Planet Canary Islandsguide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Spainguide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.