product description page
Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra (Paperback) (Paul Clammer & Abigail Blasi & Kevin Raub)
About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agrais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the great marble Taj Mahal, step into 'Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves' at Jaisalmer Fort, or visit the massive Mughal Red Fort; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rajasthan, Delhi, and Agra and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, cinema, dance, architecture, politics, wildlife, and cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-outDelhi, Agra & Jaipur map (included in print version), plus over 34 neighborhood maps
- Coverage of Agra, Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Bundi, Chittorgarh, Kota, Alwar, Bharatpur, Shekhawati, Fatehpur Sikri, Kumbhalgarh, Bikaner, Deshnok, Nagaur, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, our most comprehensive guide todestination, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's India guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, orLonely Planet's Discover India, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.