About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet South Australia & Northern Territory is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the sun set over Uluru, see rock art in Kakadu National Park or enjoy the luxury of South Australia's wine regions; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Outbackand begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely PlanetSouth Australia & Northern Territory:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, Aboriginal Australia, Indigenous art, culture, landscapes, wildlife, wine, festivals and events, etiquette
- Covers Adelaide, Outback South Australia, Darwin, Uluru, Outback Northern Territory and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely PlanetSouth Australia & Northern Territory, our most comprehensive guide to the Outback, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Australia for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire genera