About this item
From Lonely Planet, the world's leading travel guide publisher
Durable and waterproof, with a handy slipcase and an easy-fold format, Lonely Planet Tokyo City Mapis your conveniently-sized passport to traveling with ease. Get more from your map and your trip with images and information about top city attractions, walking tour routes, transport maps, itinerary suggestions, extensive street and site index, and practical travel tips and directory. With this easy-to-use, full colour navigation tool in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of Tokyo, so begin your journey now!
- Durable and waterproof
- Easy-fold format and convenient size
- Handy slipcase
- Full colour and easy-to-use
- Extensive street and site index
- Images and information about top city attractions
- Handy transport maps
- Walking tour routes
- Practical travel tips and directory
- Itinerary suggestions
- Covers Akasaka, Asakusa, Azabudai, Azabu-Juban, Azumabashi, Bunkyo-ku, Chiyoda-Ku, Chuo-Ku, Dogenzaka, Fujimi, Ginza, Hanakawado, Hatchobori, Hibiya-Koen, Higashi-Azabu, Higashi-Komagata, Higashi-Mukojima, Higashi-Shimbashi, Higashi-Ueno, Hirakawacho, Hongo, Ichiban-Cho, Ichigaya-Tamachi, Iidabashi, Ike-No-Hata, Imado, Jingu-Mae, Jinnan, Kabukicho, Kachidoki, Kagurazaka, Kaji-Cho, Kaminari-Mon, Kanda-Awajicho, Kanda-Jimbocho, Kanda-Nishikicho, Kanda-Sudacho, Kanda-Surugadai, Kanda-Tacho, Kasumigaseki, Kioi-Cho, Kita-Aoyama, Kita-Shinjuku, Kita-Ueno, Koishikawa, Kojimachi, Komagata, Koraku, Kotobuki, Koto-Ku, Kudankita, Kudan-Minami, Kyobashi, Marunouchi, Maruyama-Cho, Matsugaya, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-Ku, Misaki-Cho, Moto-Azabu, Mukojima, Muromachi, Nagatacho, Narihira, Nezu, Nihombashi-Honcho, Nihombashi-Muromachi, Nishi-Asakusa, Nishi-Azabu, Nishi-Shimbashi, Nishi-Shinjuku, Oshiage, Otemachi, Roppongi, Roppongi 6-Chome, Sakuragaoka-Cho, Sendagaya, Shiba Daimon, Shiba-Koen, Shibuya-Ku, Shimbashi, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-Ku, Shinjuku-Nichome, Shintomi, Shiodome, Shoto, Soto-Kanda, Toranomon, Tsukiji, Tsukudo-Cho, Uchi-Kanda, Uchisaiwai-Cho, Udagawa-Cho, Ueno, Ueno-Sakuragi, Wakamiya-Cho, Yaesu, Yoyogi, Yurakucho, Yushima
Check out Lonely Planet Tokyo, our most comprehensive guidebook to the city, covering the top sights and most authentic off-beat experiences. Or check out Lonely Planet Pocket Tokyo, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss experiences for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of