About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet West Coast Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Swim beside whale sharks, snorkel among pristine coral, surf off seldom-visited reefs and dive at one of the world's premier locations at Ningaloo Marine Park, a World Heritage-listed marine park; drift from winery to craft brewery along country roads shaded by tall gum trees at Margaret River, one of Australia's most beautiful wine regions; or discover the sophisticated restaurants showcasing modern Australian cuisine, chic cocktail bars hidden down unlikely lanes and the restored heritage buildings of Perth; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of West Coast Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet West Coast Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - wine, culture, history, indigenous art, outdoor activities, food
- Free, convenient pull-outWest Coast Australia regional map (included in print version), plus over 25 maps
- Covers Perth, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Margaret River, Bunbury, Albury, Monkey Mia, Broome, Geraldton, Coral Coast, Purnululu National Park, the Kimberly, Cable Beach and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet West Coast Australia, our most comprehensive guide to West Coast Australia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Australia guide.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far fr