About this item
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Western Europeis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sip fine wine in a Parisian cafe, explore the ruins of Rome or party through the night in the bars of Berlin; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Western Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Western Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, and customs and etiquette
- Over 95 maps
- Covers Austria, Belgium & Luxembourg, Britain, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland & Liechtenstein, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely PlanetWestern Europe, our most comprehensive guide to Western Europe, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Europe? Check out Lonely Planet's DiscoverEurope, a photo-rich guide to the region's most popular attractions.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Europeguide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.