About this item
- DiscomfortHow did I get athlete's foot?
- Athlete's foot is most commonly contracted by coming into contact with an infected person or an object that has a fungus on it
- Walking barefoot in locker rooms, public pools, or shower areas may increase the risk of contracting athlete's foot
- People are most susceptible to athlete's foot when their feet are sweating or lack proper ventilation
- Shoes create the ideal environment for fungus growth, as they provide a warm, moist areaHow can I help prevent athlete's foot?
- Wash feet daily
LOTRIMIN ATHLETE'S FOOTWhat is athlete's foot?Athlete's foot is an infection also called tinea pedis, caused when various types of fungus invade the skin. It usually occurs between the toes but can also occur on the bottom and sides of the feet and is highly contagious. It can spread to other parts of the body, can cause jock itch, and can affect your toenails.What are the symptoms of athlete's foot?Athlete's foot can present as any one or a combination of these symptoms.
Primary Active Ingredient: Clotrimazole
Package Quantity: 1
Features: 1 per pack
Item Number (DPCI): 245-06-0050
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Foot funk be gone!!
5 out of 5 stars
Lmcm — 1 year ago
This powder is working to clear up some serious funk my hubby has on his foot. We are pairing it with a couple other Lotrimin products (cream and spray) and the healing we are seeing is surprisingly fast paced. Buy it if you have foot funk, you won't be dissapointed.see moreof the reviewer's review