product description page
LSAT PrepTests 72-81 Unlocked : Exclusive Data, Analysis, & Explanations for Actual, Official LSAT PrepT
About this item
Kaplan's LSAT PrepTests 72-81 Unlocked features comprehensive explanations for every question in the LSAC's official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI. Reviewing a practice test is the key to improving your score, and in PrepTests 72-81 Kaplan's LSAT experts deconstruct 10 actual, official PrepTests to help you learn why you missed questions and how to get the right answers more efficiently. Note: PrepTests 72-81 are not included in this book. You'll need to purchase those separately.
- Detailed explanations for every questions and answer choice
- Test-taking strategies to help you score the most points
- Sample sketchwork for logic games
- Sample roadmaps for reading comprehension passages
- Exclusive data and analysis of actual test-taker performance and question difficulty to help you focus your efforts where you'll need them most
- Glossary with key terminology to help you think like the testmaker
- We know the test: Kaplan's expert LSAT faculty teach the world’s most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than all other major test prep companies combined.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Number of Pages: 651
Genre: Study Guides
Series Title: Kaplan Test Prep
Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep
Street Date: November 7, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-47-8018