About this item
- BPA Free
- Multi-sensory clutching rattle and teether encourages grasping and reaching which are important for gross motor skills
- Perfectly sized for baby hands, rattle rings slide back and forth on the soft, flexible one-piece baby teething stems
- Brightly colored infant and baby toy helps stimulate baby's developing vision
- Baby teether and rattle passes strict CPSC, ASTM, EN71 and Health Canada safety standards
- Baby motor skill toy suitable for infants and toddlers ages 0 months and up; measures 4.5" x 4.5" x 3.5"
The Atom Teether Toy is out of this world! Twelve bendy arms perfect for teething, surround the colorful plastic ball center. Each arm features vibrantly colored plastic clacking rings that rattle with every shake. Bendy teething arms are made from EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) and as such does not contain BPA or PVC and meets the CPSC and European requirements for phthalates. Winner of an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award 2017 and a Hot Diggity Award. Since 1979, Manhattan Toy has been making award-winning, high quality, educational toys for your baby, toddler or kid. From infant toys and baby toys to sensory development toys, our goal is to provide the safest and best toys available.
Number of Pieces: 1
Dimensions (Overall): 4.5 inches (L) x 4.5 inches (W) x 3.5 inches (H)
Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
Weight: .25 ounces
Assembly Details: No assembly required
Educational Focus: Fine motor skills
Item Number (DPCI): 204-06-2729
Made with BPA-free materials.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
See what everyone's loving and share yours by mentioning @TargetCheck out more Target Finds
Ratings & reviews11
overall: 4.6 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Baby’s favorite toy
5 out of 5 stars
Texas Mommy — 3 months ago
Our 6 month old baby has loved this toy for months now. As a 3 month old when starting to grasp, she could hold onto this easier because of the shape. She started teething around 5 months and now at 6 months still loves to chew on this toy the most. We received it as a gift and she loved it so much ...see moreof the reviewer's review