About this item
- Pull Horton's trunk to play Brahms Lullaby
- Features ultra-soft fabrics, crinkle paper ears, and teether rings
- Horton's friendly demeanor fosters baby's emotional and social development
- Fabric loop with Velcro-like adhesive for easy attachment to most strollers and cribs
- For ages 3 months and up, measures 10" x 3" x 13"
A classic multi-sensory activity toy, the Manhattan Toy Dr. Seuss Horton Pull Musical Travel Toy and Teether will be an instant hit with baby as they pull Horton's trunk to play Brahms Lullaby. Featuring ultra-soft fabrics with crinkle paper ears and teether rings, baby will delight as they explore its tactile qualities, while Horton's friendly elephant face supports emotional and social well-being. This cause and effect teaching toy also features a Velcro-like adhesive to easily attach to most strollers and cribs. The Dr. Seuss collection by Manhattan Toy features a variety of toys and play patterns to complement this iconic, endearing brand. From soft toys to baby toys, each Dr. Seuss character is carefully constructed and highly detailed to match the characters that so many have grown to love.
Dimensions (Overall): 12.5 inches (H) x 3.25 inches (W) x 9.5 feet (L)
Weight: .38 pounds
Material: Polyester, polypropylene, ABS
Suggested Age: 3 Months and Up
Doll Theme: Character
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Item Number (DPCI): 204-06-3347
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.