product description page
Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine - by Brian P. Griffin (Paperback)
about this item
An ideal reference for residents, fellows, practitioners, and nurse practitioners, Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine, 5th Edition is a concise, up-to-date overview of key topics in cardiology. Using a practical, outline format, this best-selling title presents evidence-based approaches to cardiovascular diagnosis, diseases, and treatment – perfect for daily practice or exam preparation.
- A new, larger format and content that is thoroughly up to date; organized by disease and treatment so you can find what you’re looking for quickly.
- With a focus on guidelines and the evidence basis for cardiovascular disease management, coverage includes approaches to common clinical syndromes and investigations, including drug therapy.
- Updated content with the latest innovations in cardiovascular medicine- including percutaneous approaches to valve disease, device management of cardiogenic shock, and the heart in the athlete.
- Clear diagrams, high-quality ECGs, and helpful summary tables provide excellent visual reinforcement to the text.
- Authoritative perspectives from the experienced staff and fellows at the Cleveland Clinic provide practical guidance in performance of common cardiovascular procedures and integration of devices.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Brian P. Griffin
Street Date: September 9, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-39-7114